Wednesday, July 22, 2009

TO ALL THOSE WHO CONCERN (OR OVER CONCERNED, I MUST SAY)

I guess my issues has become more important in some part of the anonymous’s life now. Why bragging about my personal things with her if it wasn’t? And why is everyone has so much “efforts” into it? Have I ever fuck your sister before? No one to be blamed in between me and her for what happened; The purpose of posting up the blogs with the attachment of “after incident‘s controversies” pictures is totally unknown. For those who didn’t know, I stated clearly up there that it was the "after" broke up things applied to both of us. So stop “concerning too much” and making it an issues like we broke the vow due to my historical’s scandals.

We are both always struggled to be together before and ended up like this, which is something that we never expect and this is way too much. And we know how bad is the feeling to be far away from each other and to this extent; I almost stab myself for that. Look here, you guys don’t even know how stressful our life is lately. So please help us not to get involve with it.

I never put up my words for comments and stuffs to defend myself because I understand how stressed she was in the mean time. And she will never to be blamed for what she did and I let her words run through in each of your mind to judge, just because I know her far better than you guys back then. She posted the blog of which surrounded by Mr./Mrs. “know everything’s” like you guys, for those conveniently leave the comments (to show the extra care) without even getting the clear pictures from both sides, is obviously is in the sense of childish and immature. Again, that’s why I don’t put the blame on her alone; it’s the peoples around her that contributed in making our life even harder.

Family is the most important things that we should deal with after the broke up. We should rectify the errors and there is a great deal of healing to be done. I am also hoping with all my heart that one day we get a chance to be good friends again. I know I could be a wonderful friend to her, as much as she is to me. The greatest outcome of this tragedy is that we never be friends again, a token of appreciations to those who make things even worst for both of us. And that’s why I never bother for all the "shits" you guys left back there because I have more important things in life to do far better.

It is inevitable that one day she will meet another of whom I hope will treat her right with the utmost respect, consideration and love that I once gave. I also hope that he will spend more time curled up next to one another, something that everyone valued and enjoyed greatly which I spend it less and less time before. But I hope she won’t be doing the same thing as she did to me now if the relationship went wrong.

My biggest point in delivering this message to all is this is something that is so personal between me and her. Some can understand it well so why can’t you guys? Is it because you are expecting her to respond and fall in love with you after notice your overwhelmed care for her? Or is it because I slept with your mom, makes her pregnant and turn your dad into gay that make me the horrible person? The destruction has affected so many things around me, not only that I have lost the person I choose to spend the rest of my life with but I've also lost some of our use-to-be-close friend I've ever had. So again please DO NOT get involve.

I hope that one day I will be able to discuss this matter to her face to face. I am however, not able to do so for the time being for fear of the anger surfacing and subsequently confirming to her that she is indeed best shot of me.

Thank you for reading my story. It aint no way covers everything I have to say, there is just so much that I would like to say but cannot express in words. My time with her will always be remembered and cherished; I thank her for all the good that she gave me. I also thank her bursting the bubble that I had become enclosed in, without this I would still be destroying myself and would stand to lose even more.

Hope that you guys will understand...! And please stay away from involving yourself with our personal things. Believe me, it’s not for me, but it’s for her own good. If you really care about her, stop putting up fire for her and make your so called "supportive comment", because you will only pushing her indirectly that soon will burn everything’s down. But then, it’s up to your greater mind to take it if you are smart enough to think before actions taken and start to post some wise words up there.


Regards

palicombat

-- From the East Coast to the West Coast, screamo screamo gotta go...! The sudden hit in my head does not feel violent at all, more like being hit by a pillow. So don’t scratch your head, fool. Don’t even try. What you lookin at? Keep walking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment